Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Excerpts 5

1

Call me a slacker
Just because I know
for a fact
What it is I don't care about

2

Opened a bottle of soda
On the side was some
Dried spit
Or maybe cum, who knows

Now I know why people
Drink alcohol
Instead of this fizzy sh.t

Even if someone splooges in your drink
You're still wasted

3

Are you an artist
Just like me
Or are you an idiot
Just like me

Maybe we just don't have a
Mainstream appeal
Maybe we just don't know
What we're talking about

Ooo, ooo!
May I please be
the first to admit?

...Doesn't mean I'll quit

4

For some reason
We didn't talk about kids until
after the marriage

When the subject finally came up
I said
"Kids are useless, needy
Moving, screaming
stumps
for 18 odd years.
And after that
It's really the luck
of the draw."

She didn't seem to share my
Realistic
Outlook

5

The crazies aren't quite as compelling
As they used to be
Paranoia isn't quite as interesting
As it once was
I've heard one or two good ideas
From the head of a crazy man
The rest was just
Crazy I guess

6

You can scratch me off the list
You know I don't show up for these
Soirees anymore anyway
It's not my thing, so I can finally admit it
People talking about people
Or just getting wasted
Wasted people talking about wasted people
It's not so much I don't know what to say
More, it's all worthless fuss
So mark me off there--- thanks
Wipe that frown off your face
And try not to hate me so much

No comments: