Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dust

There’s a big wave
There’s a big train
There’s a big plane
Come to take me away

The light is big and bright
The light is big and black
The light is white
And it’s calling me
I’m sorry

This is not suicide
It’s more like
Remember all those times
We hit our heads
And it hurt so much
We’d wish we’d died

There’s a big wind
There’s a big cloud
There’s a big field
Doesn’t it just make you wanna run

I think you were the first
That knew exactly what I meant
We spend so much time
So much time
Just thinking about it
Then one day
It just comes
And that’s it

I think there’s enough
Dust in this house
To fill an urn
Or two or three

1 comment:

plotmeister said...

I like the last two stanzas especially.

Guess what... one of my so-called best friends is an ass. I hate life sometimes.

You should get on msn sometime. :) I have it back! well actually i use adium now to see msn and aim in one window at the same time, but same difference. hope things are going well for you.

do you remember the adventures of you and flea bait? i found the drawing i did of it the other day :)