Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shakespeare Allusion 8,001

Wait till you're tired enough
To wake up
More time tired
is less time wasted

Hold till there's something to say
To shut up
Save them all the
noise pollution

Don't you just wanna stand
in the middle of the street
and scream as loud as
you possibly can?
Who the hell does it harm
Besides your own apprehension
All you get is some dirty look
A couple of what-the-fucks
Then everyone's back to the way it was

"I'm so sick of them saying
'What have you got to lose?!'
What have I got to lose?!
My privacy!
My integrity!
My pride!
My sanity!
My tube-vision!
My dreamscape!
My head!"

What drives me insane
What drives you insane
What drives us insane is the way
We don't wanna be so insane
Is that normal?
Am I fucked?
What's my problem?
I must be losing it
HahahahaHAHAHAHA

...

Wait till you're in love enough
To break their hearts
They will not
see it coming

Wait till the moment you are close enough
To push it away
Like the seamless way all your contradictions
Form some sort of semblance
In this absolute reverse of the truth

Oh no,
just let me
sleep on it

They took 'fear' out of the dictionary today
I don't know if I should be happy or sad that
I no longer have a name for this thing here
That's very real, very scary, oh no

No comments: