Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Haircap

i'm a little person that believes in you
you're a little person that believes in you
two little people that believe in you
two little people can do a lot

i've taken trains
i've been on aeroplanes
i've seen a lot there is to see
if only my brain says, yes
and it's looking good from here kid
it's looking swell as hell

i'm a little person and i see big
on the outside of my head it probably seems stupid
but it looks huge inside here to me
every thing i do now just feels like a walk in place
i just want to see your love-stuck shiny face
but i'm too stuck on mine

you're a little person but you believe in big things
but big things are too big big things take too much work
and time and money and love
my head hurts, maybe big things aren't so big
speaking relative
the earth isnt
the sun isnt
i isnt
this crooked face you look at from the outside of your dirty window
isnt

but my brain is
and i don't have to unscrew my haircap
to prove it

No comments: