Saturday, October 18, 2008

Home

I realize too late
There’s nothing there
But now I want to
Put something there
So everyone that thinks
There’s something there
Won’t have to suffer
The fate I did

There’s no one answer
There’s no one belief
In trying to find something
To believe
Because I threw out everything
And now there’s nothing
But there will be
Whatever it takes this time
I will make a place to understand
Where all your dreams
I understand
Where all your fears
I understand
Where all your pains
I understand

It’s a big black world
But there’s safety here
Just don’t stay too long
The wildebeests grow fickle
And the grapes'll go sour

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to read this one a couple times. Kinda made me go "...Huh." *head cocked to one side*

Sorry these thoughts aren't more lucid.