Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Untitled 3101

New year, no year
No words, no music
Three more years they said
I thought we had five
But then I remember
They said it back in '06
Time flies, etc, etc
It's those moments
You wish it wouldn't
It goes by the quickest
Goddammitall
I'm not cut out for this
But they're starting to fake it now
"What will you do for me
When you're rich?"
I never said it
You did goddammit

...Bent sidewalk
I'm open
I'm waiting
Forever is dated
This no year will pass us
Just as the last one
I'd like to sit
On the curb
For a second
Half a second
And siphon this through
A positive viewpoint
But I can't seem to reach that
Too many realistic...
Expressionistic
Crap-filled...
Thought-stains.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be honest. I don't really like this one. But at the same time, I do. Kind of. In a weird way. I don't know. I shouldn't read when annoyed.

Can I beg for reviews? I'm going to anyway.

Hope you're doing all right. G'night