Monday, December 1, 2008

Forage for food
You coward
You wouldn’t take the scraps
Big Man kicked at you
So bury your head in your hands
And let it all out
Somewhere where
They won’t see you

Look at yourself in the puddle
Hale like slick softballs in
Battery Park
Take me somewhere where
The skies won’t see us

Dance ‘round my bed
Like some stinkin’ spic
‘Round his sombrero
Meet my eyes
Suck my insides out
Through the mouth
Or neck or anywhere
Soft or wet

I want to inject you like sex
Feel you deep inside me
Retching to get out again
Ripping out my pores
Like fleas, get me on my knees
Please forgive me mommy

Ring ‘round the bed dear
All the children in the air
Screaming, playing
Watching mom and daddy
Going at it
Make me want to be a fagget
When I grow up

I want to feel you like sex
Become you, numb you
To my keeled condition
Believe in the easy
Getting off, I don’t want to take you there
But I want you to stay forever

Come inside my closet
Where the children stalk here
Muzzles for their filed teeth
And methamphetamine dreams
You can hear them screaming
“Don’t stick your cock in my holes!
I just want to go outside!
I just want to play!”

I want a hold of you so I can mold you
In my own image
Deep, incestual
Oblivious
To thoughts but keen to feeling
And when you take my hips
Drag my hips
Across the floorboards
Across the carpet
Through the doorway
Across the gravel
And into your cunt, dear
In the middle of the court, dear
Gaping, wide, wet and sticky
I’m not picky

Then stick it
in my
mouth
And fill my
eyes
Fill my
lungs with
Sssssssss…

No comments: