Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dickhead

Bitten, fed
Sometimes I just wish I was dead
Stupidhead
Sometimes I just wish it was dead
But things are never happening that easy
When your life is a joke to everyone and you
Even that annoying kid that likes to poke
*poke poke*
FUCK OFF

…Ahem

Cool point cred?
I’d much rather be dead
Falling in love with moron girls
With perfect faces albeit terrible teeth
And the stupidest fucking phobias
And whenever I ask them
If they’ll please just let me do them
It becomes some national crisis
I’m a goddamn male
Get over it

Sometimes I wish I could get over me
But life’s like that
It makes you feel like the only sane one
The only one with a working brain one
Is there really a second in six billion
That feels exactly like I do right now
Except possibly female
Doubtful, but then again…

Shit for a head
How can it be any worse when I’m dead
Dick for a head
How can it be any worse when I’m dead

I’ll stop complaining when they stop listening

No comments: