Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What's the Big Idea

somebody says “Big Idea”
i scoff, small-fry
if it’s not worth doing
i won’t do anything at all
they say Heaven’s keen on hard work
but i could stumble away my days
then apologize right before fading
no laughing between teeth

ur hole belefe syxtems @ fault

somebody says “Big Idea”
i say quit thinking small
see that dartboard over the horizon
that’s right, you can’t because it’s over the horizon
but that’s the ideal me
i can’t really tell it how it is
without opening/closing statements
(damp cue cards)

how
Nothing Impresses Me
on this dimensional plane

while i’m selling myself short
you’ll be selling for every penny you’re (not) worth
call it modesty
call it i am who i am and that’s alright
even though
my hole belefe syxtems flawed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"that's right you can't because it's over the horizon" xD xD xD that's awesome. and then "damp cue cards" wow that's awesome. i like how you echoed "hole belefe syxtems flawed" twice throughout the thing. i'm so tired i can't see straight. tanx for teh revuus anywais!! /lolcat spelling

Anonymous said...

Did I mention I like the title, too? It seems very intelligently witty to me right now.